Immigration Lawyer Toronto

Saturday, November 19, 2011   //   Immigration Consultants  //  4 Comments


Chaudhary Law Office provides full legal service in all facets of Canadian Immigration, including refused, delayed, and complex cases. Some of these cases often result in appearances at the Federal Court of Canada and the Immigration Refugee Board. We provide legal expertise in refusals or delays in processing of federal skilled workers, businesspersons, investors, sponsorship of parents, spouses, medical inadmissibility and criminal admissibility of the foregoing, loss of permanent resident status, loss of citizenship, passport privileges, acquiring permanent residence while in Canada, and preventing removal from Canada through stays of deportation.

Looking for professional Canadian Immigration Lawyers in Toronto? Call 416-447-6118 to get the answers.





  • I am 47 yrs old.i have very vest experience on garment merchandising(Sweater) since 1999 to present.I am operating a buying house (included 8 employees) located at dhaka.
    so i wish to get an opportunity by having immigration facility’s.i am also graduate.

    Pls advise the possibilities.


  • hello admin,
    i have completed my graduation recently, i want to migrate canada and i am from bangladesh, i want to do business and study in quibeck of canada, i want to coMplete post graduation and also i want to business in canada, so how can i start processing for reaching my goal, plEASE tell me elaborately because of i know nothing about that, please help me and inform me as early as possible, and how can i get your help for reaching my goal,

    • Thank you for your post.
      Please contact the immigration lawyer we have listed on this website.

  • Portugese Citizen
    i have an approved (LMO), but i am inadmissible under 36(2)(B).
    i have two convictions in the US, witch fall under article 354(1)(b) of the criminal code of Canada.
    i have already applied for a (Twp)and(TRP) in 2009 and was denied
    i have another approved (LMO) and would like to fly to Canada ASAP .
    How or what should i do?

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.